Fundraising Coordinator/Committee Chair
Make a difference in the
lives of the chronic illness community by utilizing your sales, marketing and
public relations skills both in your community and across the country by
joining the Chronic Illness Foundation of America, Inc. (CIFA) as a Fundraising Coordinator.
As a Fundraising Coordinator you
will create and manage fundraising campaigns, as well as foster existing
corporate sponsor relationships that support CIFA’s mission and services in a
fast paced and dynamic work environment.
Just as the CIFA is
driven to meet its healthcare, medical research and social service mission you
must be driven to develop new business, interact with the local community and
cultivate relationships with corporate sponsors and individual donors. Through
various business development techniques you will encourage participation and
support for CIFA
fundraising programs and special events while managing a
fulfilling work environment.
- • Actively participate in the execution and management
of CIFA’s fundraising programs including the ability to
multi-task, handling logistics and follow through on multiple events/programs
at the same time.
- • Identify new corporate sponsors and maximize fund
development opportunities through various business development techniques
including cold-calling, following up on warm leads and attending networking
events; consistently research ways to create partnerships with local
- • Deliver organized, structured, and persuasive
presentations; listen to and understand others, and ensure that written and
verbal communication are culturally appropriate and consistently reflect the CIFA’s
mission, goals, values, and brand.
- • Coordinate targeted advertising, sales and marketing
initiatives to communicate CIFA’s healthcare and research
involvement and social services to the local community and increase sponsorship
- • Maintain existing relationships by ensuring effective
public relations and communication with existing sponsors and families to keep
them abreast of existing and upcoming community engagements.
- • Effectively engage donors of all levels, recognizing
and championing the value and potential of stakeholders; meet with sponsors and
patient families to educate them about CIFA’s fundraising events
and special events, answering any questions that may arise.
- • Advise and assist in the development of an
organization-wide fundraising strategy, plan and budget – including effective
strategies for raising funds.
- • Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work
experience in sales and/or fundraising
- • Demonstrated sales and business development
experience with a track record of successfully meeting sales quota.
- • Excellent verbal communication and active listening
- • Professional, confident and driven work style with a
- • Strong organization, multi-tasking and time
management skills with the ability to work in a demanding self-directed work
- • Experience in leveraging existing business while
continually generating new sales
- • Effectively utilizes tools/resources to work efficiently
- • Demonstrates the highest level of personal and
- • Working knowledge of computers and personal
By joining our CIFA
dedicated team you will experience the gratification of knowing your work
stands to impact the well-being of millions of people, both directly and
indirectly, affected by chronic diseases.
Apply today, and get
ready to feel great about your next career.
Salary is percentage of
fundraising results (Negotiable)
Position type: Full